Cabergoline Related

Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read labels and use as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your health professional.

Buy Cabergoline Online, no current Rx required, online Dr consult - FREE shipping*

Cabergoline is used in patients who suffer from elevated levels of the hormone prolactin, which is excreted by the pituitary gland. Excess prolactin production is often caused by a non-cancerous tumor called a prolactinoma, in which case treatment will also help shrink the tumor, which may resolve the situation entirely. Cabergoline is also effective at managing symptoms when the cause of elevated prolactin is unknown.

Other treatments, such as bromocriptine, similarly reduce prolactin levels, though many patients prefer to buy Cabergoline for the milder side effects. Cabergoline is the preferred treatment when a prolactinoma is present.

The Importance of Prolactin

Elevated levels of prolactin in the blood interferes with the function of ovaries and testicles; most noticeable symptoms are those related to reduced levels of estrogen or testosterone, which will vary depending on gender:

In women:

  • Unexplained breast milk production
  • Lowered estrogen levels
  • Missed or erratic periods
  • Difficulty becoming pregnant
  • Hot flashes

Post-menopausal women, who are already experiencing dramatically lower levels of estrogen, may not notice any symptoms from elevated prolactin levels.

In men:

  • Lowered testosterone levels
  • Enlarged breasts
  • Loss of libido
  • Impotence
  • Fatigue
  • Loss of muscle mass

Note that there are many conditions which can produce similar symptoms; patients should not buy Cabergoline to manage such symptoms unless elevated levels of prolactin have been diagnosed.

Large prolactinomas, called macroadenomas, may cause additional symptoms:

  • Vision changes
  • Underactive thyroid function
  • Underactive Adrenal glands
  • Headaches

Cabergoline lowers the amount of prolactin in the blood and, in most cases, shrinks prolactinomas, which bypasses the need for surgery. While the medication is successful in about 90 percent of patients, the remaining 10 percent simply don't respond to treatment, in which case surgery may be required.

Dosage & Administration

Treatment with Cabergoline typically starts in small doses, which are gradually increased if needed:

  • Take 0.25 mg twice per week for 4 weeks.
  • If improvements are not seen after 4 weeks, take 0.50 mg twice per week for 4 weeks.
  • Continue increasing each dose by 0.25 mg every 4 weeks until improvements are noticed or until reaching 1 mg per dose (2 mg per week).
  • Do not exceed 2 mg per week without explicit doctor instruction.

Symptoms of elevated prolactin levels should begin to reverse around 2 or 3 weeks after beginning treatment with an effective dose. It may take several months before prolactinomas appreciably shrink, but improvements of symptoms--particularly if vision is affected--often occur within days of starting treatment.

Before you Buy Cabergoline

Patients with certain preexisting conditions should use extra caution if taking this product, and do so only with doctor approval:

  • High blood pressure
  • Liver or heart valve disease
  • Pulmonary, pericardial, or retroperitoneal fibrosis

Gastrointestinal side effects are relatively common when starting treatment and when doses are increased; symptoms should fade as the body adjusts to treatment. If nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, or constipation are persistent or severe, a doctor or pharmacist may be able to suggest solutions for managing individual side effects.

More serious side effects, though very rare, should be brought to the attention of a doctor before continuing treatment:

  • Difficulty breathing
  • Persistent coughing
  • Severe fatigue
  • Mood swings
  • Breast pain
  • Edema

This medication is derived from ergot; individuals with ergot sensitivity should not buy Cabergoline.

We Deliver what the Doctor Ordered

At New Zealand's oldest and most trusted online pharmacy, our licensed pharmacists and expedited ordering system ensure your order will be processed quickly and professionally.

Clients do not need a prescription to buy Cabergoline from Kiwi Drug; you will need to answer a few additional questions for our online doctor if you don't have one.

**Important note for patrons: The information on this page is not official label or safety information as written by the manufacturer or reviewed by the FDA. We only list for sale and refer orders to our affiliates for medications approved in the country where they are licensed, and any product requiring a prescription must be sold under the direction of a licensed physician.
Like us on Facebook and receive 10% off your next order!* New Zealand Pharmacy
 » is ranked 4.9 out of 5. Based on 2273 user reviews.
Site Map
* 10% one-time discount applies to orders over $100